Production Labourer Food Processing jobs in Canada (NOC 95106) | Urgent Hiring 2023
If you are looking for a job as a Production Labourer in the Food Processing industry in Canada, there are many opportunities available to you. As a Production Labourer, your main responsibility will be to work on the production line to ensure that the food processing operations run smoothly.
Some of the tasks you may be responsible for include operating machinery, packaging food products, loading and unloading products, cleaning equipment and work areas, and inspecting products for quality control. You may also be required to work in a variety of environments, including refrigerated or freezing areas.
To be successful in this role, you should have a strong work ethic and be willing to work in a fast-paced environment. You should also be able to work as part of a team, as you will be working closely with other production staff members to ensure that production goals are met.
In terms of qualifications, most employers will require a high school diploma or equivalent. Prior experience working in a food processing or manufacturing environment is also desirable, but not always required. You may also be required to complete a health and safety training course before starting work.
The salary for Production Labourers in the Food Processing industry in Canada varies depending on your experience, but typically ranges from $15 to $20 per hour. Many employers also offer benefits packages, such as health and dental insurance, and may provide opportunities for advancement within the company.
Overall, a job as a Production Labourer in the Food Processing industry can be a great opportunity to gain experience in a growing industry and contribute to the production of safe and healthy food products for consumers.
If you’re interested in finding Production Labourer Food Processing jobs in Canada for foreigners, Here are some of the best opportunities for foreigners right now!
Production Labourer Food Processing jobs in Burnaby, BC – Job details
|Sunco Foods Inc.
|$17.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
|Day, Evening, Night, Early Morning, Morning
|as soon as possible
- No degree, certificate or diploma
- Transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials
- Remove filled containers from conveyors
- Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers
- Feed and unload processing machines
- Check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- Assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Manual dexterity
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Physically demanding
- Team player
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply